Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Pre-Made Covers

Hey there, folks. So some of you would know I've been making covers for e-books and print books since 2009. Okay, so probably nobody knows such specifics, but anyone who knows the name Willsin Rowe would almost certainly know me through my cover art.

With all the massive growth lately in the publishing and self-publishing industries, it's become apparent to me that pre-made covers are an item which is undergoing an increase in demand. So I figured it would be silly of me not to offer works of this nature.

Currently I have nine covers up on a website called The Book Cover Designer. They're priced between $70-$90, and while most of them would be suitable across several genres, the gamut of genres I've run so far would include YA, NA, Romance, MC Romance, Rock Stars, Post-Apocalypse, Sweet Romance, Erotic Romance, Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, and even good ol' no-holds-barred Erotica.

In the future, should this venture prove fruitful, I plan to post some covers which will work in Sports Romance, MM Romance (and Erotic Romance), and especially the shifters! After all, that's been my bread and butter for the last couple o' years!

My current portfolio is here, and that also has extra details for how to contact me for custom covers. (Of course, if you're reading this blog, chances are you already know how to contact me for those!)


No comments: