Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

This, I Can Do

You know what I realised the other day? It's been well over two years since I released a Willsin Rowe book. I've had short stories in anthologies. I've released some stories under different pen names. But no Willsin books.
In that period of time, I spent time co-writing with my buddy in Las Vegas, the super Katie Salidas. We cranked out a good few books and it was a blast, but we've decided to call an end to that side of our partnership. We're still working together on behind-the-scenes stuff, but just not putting out stories any more.
So as I say goodbye to the Salidas & Rowe writing partnership, I say hello to being a solo writer again! And it almost feels like a debut.

And to celebrate getting back on the horse, I've released a short story entitled "This, I Can Do". It's a super-sweet and romantic story that still doesn't skimp on the smexy behaviour. It's the tale of a young mother who's dealing with all the changes that motherhood brings–both in lifestyle and in her body. Can a man truly write this kind of story convincingly? Well, I invite you to take a chance and see!

* * * *



Teresa Ross is having the morning from hell. Still fairly new to motherhood, the changes to her once-slender body are one thing. But a teething baby she can't calm and the sleepless nights that go with it have drained her resources. 
Even a phone call to her calm-voiced husband Bradley does nothing. But when he surprises her by coming home from work, everything suddenly feels right. 
The lustful look in his eye lights a fire inside her that she feared had been doused forever. Far from being disgusted by the jiggly bits and stretch marks that taunt her in the mirror, Bradley sees the desirable woman she’s always been – with a whole lot more depth and character. 
When Bradley uses his daddy-magic to get the baby to sleep, the world is suddenly a beautiful place. But when he sends Teresa to bed, rest is the last thing on her mind. 
To truly connect with her husband again, she’ll have to put aside her body issues. Under Bradley’s tender touch and fiery eyes, suddenly that seems like the easiest thing in the world to do. 

EXCERPT: 
The bed was comfortable and the morning was warm. With the blinds closed, the room had a twilight feel about it. The night had been awful, and my handsome husband was tending our beautiful baby. The house was quiet and the bedroom was toasty. Conditions were perfect for a long and well-deserved sleep. 
So it was sweet torture to realize I was horny like I couldn’t believe. Damn Bradley and his hand on my hip. Damn his words of praise. And most of all, damn those beautiful eyes of his, roaming all over me. 
My shower interlude had done less than nothing. It was like killing one ant, only to awaken the entire colony. The tickling want in my pussy had only one cure, and, after four months of discomfort, 19 hours of agony, and seven months of parenthood, it was the one that scared me the most. 
My husband’s cock. No matter how much I’d missed the feel of him inside me, the way he’d rock his hips against me and pin me to the bed and draw long moans from within me, I’d let fear block me. And fear had become a habit. A habit that needed breaking as soon as possible. 
Everything was quiet in the house. Either Bradley had left with Abbie, or he’d done the impossible, and actually gotten her to sleep. 
“Babe?” I remembered my sister using that voice. The one you try to project three rooms away without actually making any noise. 
He nudged the door open. Abbie was still in his arms, but with a pacifier in her mouth she was finally, blissfully asleep. Or maybe it was the warmth and strong pounding of her daddy’s chest. Hell, I’d long ago lost count of the times I’d fallen asleep listening to Brad’s heartbeat. 
“Babe, why don’t you put her down?” 
“Aw, I don’t get to hold her like this all that often.” 
I drew the covers slowly down and showed him where my hand was. “Oh. okay. Please yourself. And I’ll just have to do the same.” 
Bradley moaned as he once again studied my naked body. “Oh, god. I’ll be right back.”

AVAILABLE NOW FROM AMAZON AND KINDLE SELECT - CLICK HERE!

No comments: