Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Coming To A Head (heehee...I said "coming"...and "head")


Well, it’s all come to a head for me. All the haters out there are simply REFUSING to actually hate me. The bullies? They’re busy elsewhere. And you know those pesky readers, reviewers and bloggers who post spoilers of your surprise endings? NONE OF THEM have even NOTICED MY EXISTENCE!

So I feel I have absolutely no recourse now. That’s right. On July 4th, I will be pulling ABSOLUTELY NONE of my books from sale - solo works or co-authored. It truly is a dramatic step, but it’s one that, in this current environment, I simply cannot not afford not to not do. Or not.

This book, for instance. It’s the first book in my co-authored BDSM series. It’s been out since November 2012, but the time has simply come for it to stay published for as long as we can foresee. So if you want a copy, you’d really better buy it today. Or tomorrow. Or really, any time at all.

SUBMISSION THERAPY
Part One in the Consummate Therapy Series


But as if that wasn’t gut-wrenching enough, the second book in the series is going to have to get the same treatment. To effect such a status quo situation on Book 1 was always going to have consequences. So this next book will also be pulled from sale in ABSOLUTELY NONE of the major (or minor) distributors.

OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
Part Two in the Consummate Therapy series


Inevitably, with Books 1 and 2 remaining published and distributed for the foreseeable future, it would be folly for us to think that Book 3 could fare any differently.

IMMERSION THERAPY
Part Three in the Consummate Therapy series


Of course, the real trouble is that the three books also exist in anthology form. And you guessed it. It’s going the same way. Straight to where it already is, right at this moment. Published everywhere.

CONSUMMATE THERAPY - THE SERIES


And now, drunk with power, I’ve made an executive decision about the Master of Desire bundle. Though there are ten authors involved, I’m putting myself in charge of its destiny right now. It, too, is remaining published until forever. So if you want a copy, you’d really better get on it within the next 2-3 months. Seriously.

MASTER OF DESIRE










Thank you all for your time. I look forward to publishing more stories in the future. Hopefully those new titles will also remain published forever and ever.

2 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Alas, unless you self-publish, nothing seems to stay published forever.

My first novel has gone through three publishers. My third novel is about to get its third...

Willsin Rowe said...

Heehee! The irony here is that we have now chosen to actually un-publish almost all these titles! Damn...we should have made a fuss about it.