Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

3D Boxed Set Covers

(Cross-posted at Willsin's World).


Hi folks! Willsin here. So by now, most of you who scan the virtual bookshelves of the interwebz would have seen those 3D Boxed Set covers that have appeared all over the place.

Well, this is just a post to let you all know that I make some of those things! And some of mine have gone way high in the charts. Ones like this...



And this...



And these...


Backgrounds are changeable as well! This mall has everything!

 

So if you're on the lookout for a nice, 3D, extruded and reflected boxed set cover I'd love to hear from you! Send me the flat image of your front cover, and the story titles, and I'll turn it into one of these babies!

My rates start at US$20 for 7 spines or fewer. 8 or more spines steps up slightly to US$30. Extras negotiable (ribbons, stickers, etc.)

If you're interested, you can reach me via email at willsinrowe@ymail.com

No comments: