Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

More Release-y Goodness


I'm all flush with releasiness this week! Not only did Katie's and my co-authored work, "Occupational Therapy", release on Friday November 16th...but so did this little baby.



Coupling Two features the work of four authors. I'm the lone male voice, but the other three authors? My goodness! Three of the finest working in smut today, three of the nicest women in the industry, and all three of them have had an enormous influence on yours truly.

I'm talking about Selena Kitt, Alison Tyler and the editor herself, Sommer Marsden. Lordy, but I'm in wonderful company with this anthology.

Twelve stories of couples - all kinds of couples - doing what couples do best. The sexiness of commitment, the unspoken language of fierce familiarity. Knowing exactly where to touch her. Exactly what moves will entice him. And just the right words to convey it all.

No comments: