Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Call For Submission

Calling anyone out who writes dark, edgy and desperate erotica. The wonderful Sommer Marsden is putting together an anthology of hard stuff, and there is one - count it - ONE spot still available.

-----

I'm putting together a small December Ink anthology. The only parameters for theme I will give you is "edgy" erotic fiction. W/c is openish. Just don't send me flash and/or a novella. 2,500-5K would be a good range.

I know it's short notice. If you have something you think may be appropropriate send to hot4sommer@yahoo.com

The pay is a cut of the antho (1/10) for as long as it's in publication and a free print copy on me if I can figure out how to work Createspace without breaking it.

Any questions hit me at hot4sommer @ yahoo dot com

Please mark any submissions as "SUBMISSION: EDGY FICTION"

xo
S


-----

So there it is! If you have something in your drawers that might scare people, pull it out and show it to Sommer!

Wait...that didn't come out right...

1 comment:

Sommer Marsden said...

all full up.thx willsin <3

xoxo
s