Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Willsin's World

Last week our very lovely Katie Salidas (who you may also know as Rozlyn Sparks), had a cool web radio interview. During the course of that interview, she very kindly gave me a little plug for the work I do in the fields of cover art and trailer making.

Whereupon the interviewer, B.K. Walker, suggested that people might like to check out my website, and what is that web address, please, Katie? At which point, The Lovely Katie™ had to pass on the information that "uh...he doesn't HAVE one."

So I said to myself...d'OH!

And set about rectifying that situation. Indeed, The Lovely Katie™ was instrumental in getting me set up at my brand new digs, Willsin's World!

It's a blog site which is dedicated to showing off the various covers I've done over the past 18 months or so, and also the trailers I've constructed over about the same period of time.

You're all most welcome to head over and check it out. It's still a work in progress, but thanks to The Lovely Katie™ it's really quite purty.

Cheers all!
Willsin

1 comment:

Katie S said...

Oh My, you've trademarked me. LoL!!!

Glad to have been able to help! Now get working on more trailers. I just love watching them. =)