Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa baby, slip an ereader under the tree




Santa baby, slip an ereader under the tree, for me

I've been an awful good girl

Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight



Santa baby, a leather, protective cover too, light blue

I'll wait up for you dear

Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight



Think of all the novels I've missed

Think of all the Romance books I've got on my list

Next year I could read oh so much

If you'd check off my Christmas list

Boo doo bee doo



Santa honey, I need a car charger brought and really that's

Not a lot

Just get the accessory kit

Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight



Santa cutie, there's one thing I really do need, to read

Pick up a mystery too.

Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight



Santa baby, I'm filling my stocking with a request for checks

Just send a giftcard online

Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight



Come and trim my Christmas tree

With some ebooks published by new Indie's

I really do believe in you

Let's see if you believe in me

Boo doo bee doo



Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, no bling



I don't need my ereader to shine.

Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight



Hurry down the chimney tonight

Hurry down the chimney tonight




Merry Christmas Everybody!

1 comment:

Willsin Rowe said...

Nice work. Really subtle too!