Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More from "He Started It!"

This excerpt takes place not long after the previous one (my blog last week)...things are getting just a little warmer...

-----

Harley emerged from the hallway, freshly washed and in a light robe, and Ben took the opportunity to punch him in the arm again.

“Hey, mofo.”

Harley took the punch and rolled his eyes. “Turd.” It was the first time I’d heard him answer Ben back.

I smiled even as I scolded them. “You two…cut that out.”

Harley looked over to me. “He started it.”

“But I’ll finish it.”

Ben sauntered behind the bathroom door, apparently not worried that he’d left it open. When he crossed to the shower his smooth butt shone out like two hard-boiled eggs. I noticed that Harley was watching as closely as I was.

When Ben slipped into the shower it was like a spell was broken, and Harley turned back to see me smiling at him.

“Oh, god, Harley. You have such good taste.”

He smiled to hide his embarrassment, and accepted my offer of orange juice. I’d just poured us each a glass when Ben called out.

“Shower’s free.”

I looked past Harley’s shoulder. Ben was standing in the doorway, the towel gathered around his clenched fist and hiding - only just - his penis.

“It’s all yours…Nicole.“ He smiled at me again, then gave me another flash of his fiercely tight butt as he walked up the hallway.

“Are you okay, ma’am?”

“Uh, fine, Harley. Why?”

“You were kinda…moaning. Like maybe you forgot something.”

“Was I? Uh, yeah…I think I have an appointment this morning. Make yourself at home, Harley. What’s mine is yours.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

As I scuttled into the bathroom I couldn’t shake Ben’s beauty from my mind. I closed the door and leaned on it, catching my reflection. My fingers traced my mouth as if soaking up the essence of Ben’s kiss. My kiss, really.

I shrugged out of my robe and checked myself out properly. Despite my own put-downs, I was pretty happy with my looks. I was more languid than vibrant these days…but I could still almost fit into my prom dress.

I crept into the shower as if it knew what I’d done, and I willed the water to take my embarrassment away with it. Oh, god…I kissed Ben! Little Benny.

Not so little any more…

5 comments:

Sharazade said...

Ooooh, I like "languid." That's going to be my Euphemism du Jour!

Willsin Rowe said...

Hi Shar! Thanks for checking out our blog. I love words like 'languid', especially in this context. It seems a very feminine word, though that might just be because I'm a boy.

Smut Girl said...

well, i just read it and i...would love...to meet 'little' Benny. *cough* *blush*

true story.

xoxo
S

Willsin Rowe said...

Well, he's no Alcide, but he's pretty hot anyway...

Katie S said...

"Little Benny. Not so little anymore..."

Love it!!! I have Triad on my TBR pile. I really need to get to it. Looks like I am missing out on some great stories.