Today, I decided to do something a lil different. We now have 70 followers. That is really great, but that's also a lot of people to know/follow. Some of you, we already might. Some of you might be new to our blog. So I thought it would be good if everyone could fill out the questionnaire below in the Comments section.
Yes, it's childish but it's also a lot of fun! So, let's get to know each other a lil bit better, shall we? I'll start...
1. What is your occupation? Policy Officer (and in my spare time, I'm an Author!).
2. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing any right now, just sandals.
3. What are you listening to right now? My iPod. Right now, it's Rehab by the Glee Cast.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Lunch which was a toasted bagel with mozzarella, tomato slices, basil leaves and dark olives (Yum!).
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yep.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A stupid applicant.
8. Last person you had sex with? My husband (Crazy, I know!).
9. How old are you today? 30.
10. Favorite drink? Non-alcoholic: Coffee. Semi-alcoholic: Bitter Shandy.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Soccer.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope, but I have highlights and lowlights.
13. Pets? Robbie the cat and Romeo the dog. They're cute and behave like brothers, but I'm tired of being woken up at 5.30 every day because it's 'breakfast time'!
14. Favorite food? Anything with cheese (I'm easy like that :).
15. Last movie you watched? Legally Blonde 2 on TV the other day.
16. Favorite Day of the Year? Christmas.
17. What do you do to vent anger? Get very pissy inside my own head, cry or vent out loud.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Teeny Doll.
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring.
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry.
26. When was the last time you cried? Uhmm. I think it was the first time my daughter told me, "I love you, Mommy." I said, "You too, baby.", scrambled to the kitchen to tell my husband, then promptly burst into tears. Ahhh!
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Old clothes I need to bin.
28. What erotica genre(s) do you prefer reading? Contemporary. Rubenesque. Ménage.
29. If you could be anywhere else for a day, where would that be? In L.A. stalking (Long story!).
30. Favorite smell? Freshly-cut grass.
31. What inspires you? Anything, really. I could be listening to a song and a lyric would make me think of a possible plot. My mind's always buzzing. It's just too bad I don't have that much time to write!
32. What are you afraid of? Family members dying.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese!
34. What's your next goal in life? Become a full-time writer.
35. Favorite author? I have a lot but lately, Kristan Higgins is my fave. She always manages to make me feel a myriad of emotions when I read her books. I laugh, I cry, I emote. Lol. Love her.
36. Number of keys on your key ring? 7. And I wonder why my purse is heavy!
37. How many years at your current job? 6 and a half.
38. How many eggs does it take to make a good omelet? 3 if I have my say. 6 if you're my husband.
39. How many countries have you been to? 12: France, UK, Ireland, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, USA.
40. If you could tell us one thing, what would it be? Can I have a nap now?
So, who's next? Enjoy!