Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Is it hot enough for ya?



Yep, you read it right 119. That's 48.3 for those of you on Celsius.

I am literally melting out here in the desert. Sadly, it's draining my desire to get anything done. I just don't have any energy after spending the day running around, taking Ally to school, to swim lessons, and cooking dinner.

So, I apologize for my lazy blog post today. I'm cheating, talking about the weather because I cannot think straight.

So tell me, how hot is it where you live?

1 comment:

Willsin Rowe said...

We're in winter in Brizzie, but it's still quite pleasant. Low to mid 20s (so I think about 70s-80s Fahrenheit).

Based on your car's temperature gauge...YOU'RE FRIGGIN' NUTS, KATIE! Why don't you all build your homes underground like they do in Coober Pedy (that's in Australia, and I think it was where they shot "Pitch Black" with Vin Diesel).