Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's a Small World



Online friends are everywhere! I find it strange that I can feel so close to people I’ve never met. Well … Roz and I have met. But she is the only one so far.

Wouldn’t it be fun to visit all the locations and live a day in the life of your online friends?







Where would you go?

Here is a run down of where some of my online friends live.

Brooklyn, NY
Texas
California
Pennsylvania
Connecticut
Paris
Sin City, USA - hee hee
Australia - somewhere…. Where again?

So where are you headed to visit your online friends?

1 comment:

Willsin Rowe said...

Assuming the "Australia" is me...it's Brisbane. 27°24'S 153°09'E if that helps.

I know what you mean too, Jenna. I feel like I've formed stronger bonds with you guys here and on Facebook than I have with most of my work colleagues. I guess it's the shared interests of words and smut.