Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We apologise for the interruption...

I know it’s not my day, but I just wanted to post a quick shout out to our lovely Emma Hillman. Emma’s new book “Man Frame” is currently sitting at number 2 in eXcessica’s best-selling list on Fictionwise. Even more impressive is the fact that it’s at number 43 on the charts across all works of erotica.

You rock, Emma.

http://www.fictionwise.com/servlet/mw?action=view&template=browsebook.htm&index=25&catid=30&si=0&rpp=25&sortby=b.NumberSold&sortorder=ASC&formattype=&geo=

Click that link and check it out! It’s about half-way down the page! Woot (I think that's what the kids are saying these days)...

3 comments:

Rozlyn Sparks said...

Yes, major shout out to Emma! I just read the story and I'm still fanning my self. That was one HOT story!

Great Job Em! You got 5 stars from me on Amazon too.

Emma Hillman said...

You guys are too cute!

Thanks a lot, Willsin, for the shout out, and Roz for the comments/Amazon review!

I'm very happy people are enjoying this story so much. Not entirely sure how it's selling so well, without me having done much promo (ie. barely none) but hey, I'm not complaining!

Woot is the right word for it :)

Willsin Rowe said...

Ah good, I got the word right. That means I'm so totally, like, kewl...I'm down wit' da homeys in da hood...a'ight? Sup?