Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

In honor of erotica and its authors

I thought we could talk about favorite erotica books.

Do you have one that you always go back to, because you know it will hit your spots? That once you've finished reading (or even in the middle of it), you have to call your partner to come and join you?

If you do (and I'm sure you do if you follow this blog!), tell us about this favorite book of yours. Why do you like it so much? Because of the characters, the plot or the so-amazingly-hot-it-makes-you-melt sex scenes? What is it that makes it so special?

3 comments:

D.N. Micheals said...

I'm an erotic writer myself but one of my favorite books is AFP (Alpha Fuck Phi) by Zane. I love the character in the story, who all the women are smart- intellectually and financially, also they love to fuck, me favorite thing to do also. Every time I read this book it gets me extremely wet.

Rozlyn Sparks said...

What a great post. I can't wait to see the recommendations... er replies. he he he.

Yvonne Nicolas said...

I agree! Zane always hits the spots for me. ;o)