Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'd rather read this week, thanks!



It's been a reading week this week. I've had no motivation to write anything down and a stockpile of great, sexy reads to catch up on.

So, I allowed myself to be a little lazy and enjoy the hard work of other talented authors.

Some of those authors come from our very own posters.

If you haven't checked out Emma Hillman's new book, Man Frame, I suggest you go right out and download it now. This is one hot and sexy bedtime read.


When voyeuristic neighbors finally meet, a non stop sex-a-thon begins.

Em, I am still fanning myself after that. It was Hot Hot Hot!



Also on my list this week was Willsin Rowe's The Three Day Hump.

Sex addictions are a hard thing to break, but oh so fun to indulge in...

Another excellent, quicky bedtime read that will get your motor running.



Next up on my list, a new book my husband found for me. I wonder if he is trying to send me a message buying me more erotica???

The Sweetest Kiss: Ravishing Vampire Erotica

I'm really looking forward to sinking my teeth into this book.



So what have you all been reading lately?


1 comment:

Willsin Rowe said...

I just finished "Shutter Island" by Dennis Lehane. Very fine piece of work. The man knows how to under-write things perfectly. And he includes the kind of words that make you need a thesaurus. I dig that.

Now I'm onto "Dirt Music" by Tim Winton. Pretty much the same comments to make about it, but it also includes some lovely and evocative Australian slang.