Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Do You Tweet? Share!!



Wow - lots of new followers.

Welcome!!!

I am still a holdout on Tweeting. I've grown to like Facebook, won't try Myspace, obviously like Blogger, and have no clue what LinkedIn or Digg would be good for.

I find that most of my posts on Facebook are short statements. Just a sentence or two. So Twitter would be perfect right? Nope - still not ready to make the jump.

But why don't all of you that do Tweet share your name. Name? Login? Alias? Handle?

UGH

New followers: Meet up! Tweet!

2 comments:

Diana (Book of Secrets) said...

I'm @bookofsecrets on Twitter. I do like Facebook better because of the games/applications. Twitter seems to be the place where the book bloggers chat, though it's hard to keep track of everyone!

Marc Nobbs said...

You really should make the jump to twitter, and it doesn't mean giving up on Facebook either. I use to 'ping.fm' to send my tweets to my FB stream - it's all good.

The good thing about twitter is it's instant. And it can make watching TV fantastic. "The Apprentice" with a twitter commentary is great.

Anyways, I'm at @marcnobbs for those who care.