Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Coffee, Tea or Me - Areana Senoj

Coffee, Tea or Me

Areana Senoj



Libby sat in the faculty lounge on the top floor of the Humanities building. Resting her head back against the brick wall, gazing absently out the window, she exhaled. Where most friends she knew couldn’t wait for the final drone of a lecture long forgotten to end before the mass exodus of students leaving campus for Christmas like rats abandoning a sinking ship. Her desire to remain, seemed less than normal; but that was Libby.

“Brown-noser,” Brenda, her roommate, had called out to her as she made her way out in the soft downy snow that fell during the night.

A familiar smell seemed to waft over to her now favorite window seat breaking her from her thoughts. It was that mellow apple aroma from the pipe, whose owner she always seemed to miss by only by moments.

Libby scanned the lounge for a clue as to the identity of the man behind the pipe. Suddenly she stopped her search. To her modest delight, stood Professor Taylor, her English teacher. As she was cataloguing his many attributes he turned catching her eye and smiled. Mmm He was adorable and OMG is walking her way! Shit, too late to run now.

“Libby.” his voice made her tingly and her nipples harden instantly.

“Professor, Taylor,” she said shyly, noticing he carried two cups of something in his hand. Setting one down he added,

“Mind if I join you?”

“No not at all.”

“I thought you might need a something to warm you up,” he said flashing an incredible sexy smile.

Other than you? She thought.

He slipped his coffee and set it down.

“I hope you don’t think I do this sort of thing often, but I must be frank.” Libby looked at him.

“I think you are a very beautiful woman Libby, and I can’t let you leave for the semester without telling you.”

"No Professor, I...” her words caught in her throat as he caught her in a blistering kiss that left her clinging to him. She returned his kiss, and he trembled. Looking around he indicated the pantry just behind them.

As soon as the door closed, their clothes hit the floor. His hands and lips were everywhere. He pushed her up against the door, sliding down to his knees; lifting her legs over his shoulders sampling her sweetness, deep within her slickened folds.

Holy shit! She whimpered and ground herself on his knowing mouth. “Oh yea, I’m gonna come. Oh yes, ooh!” She cried holding him tightly. They dressed in relative silence, tiding up the pantry, eliminating any signs of their early morning “fuck session” and quietly exited the closet. He collected his things and turned to her with a smile.

“See you in class, Libby?” He asked

“Oh yes Professor,” she said breathlessly.

He turned to leave, then added,

“Same time tomorrow, then; For Coffee, tea, or me?” he said with very salacious grin.

“But of course, Professor.”



The End



**If you think this entry is the best please vote by leaving a comment. Only one vote per person. No anonymous votes. They will be removed. **
**

16 comments:

LoriStrongin said...

Voting for "Coffee, Tea, or Me"!

Rozlyn Sparks said...

There are so many great stories here but I have to give a shout out to my friend and critting buddy. Areana.

I'm casting my vote for this story. Great Job.

Karmyn Kameleon said...

this one has my vote!

J.R. Rain said...

Good job! Hot hot! It has my my vote!!

banocanut said...

I have never been so hot before. I actually had to submerge myself in a tub tub filled with lujewarm jello just to get back to my day. I love this story and I love jello.

Erotic Horror Author & Artist said...

Hell yeah! You got my vote, Areana. Keep up the steamy work.

Yours truly,
Mistress of the Night
Michelle Lundy

Kitty Cahill said...

Bravo! You've got my vote! Can't wait to read more!

~Kitty Cahill

femlycan said...

Coffee, Tea, or Me, please.
Wow, there are so many good stories. Can we all win? I am just honored to have an opportunity. Thanks again.

Areana Senoj

Jamie said...

I loved it! I'm voting for Cofee, Tea or Me. ;) Great job Areana. :)

castrojuan said...

Thee best story!! Very erotic and contemporary !! So sexual and pasionate !! Areana you got my vote !! <3333333

Jimmy Thomas said...

Areana definitely has my vote with Coffee, Tea or Me!!!
Jimmy Thomas

r said...

None of my college days were this eventful. You've got my vote!

Anonymous said...

Very Good, i like it

Kate Manoso said...

I vote for this one!

Jenn Hedge said...

Loved, Loved, Loved this story!!!

C Buck said...

Coffee, Tea or Me has my vote