Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shameless Self Promoting


Many of you know that this, Rozlyn Sparks, is my not-so-secret alter ego. What you may not know is my main Identity, the Clark Kent to my superman if you will, is publishing her first book.

Isn't it annoying when people refer to themselves in the third person? Ok I'll stop!

=p

If you will permit me, I'd like to make an announcement and do a little shameless self promoting.

Next week, beginning March 7th and continuing on to March 13th, is Read an Ebook Week.

With that in mind, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to release the ebook version of my novel Immortalis Carpe Noctem!

During this week only (March 7th-13th) I am offering a 50% discount on this new release! Use code - RAE50

I really hope you will enjoy it!

Fo those that want a paper copy, stay tuned those will be coming shortly.

No comments: