Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Suggestions welcome

I'm writing on a manuscript which is a lot of fun...and a heck lot of sex. It's pure erotica, with subgenres ranging from Rubenesque to BDSM to Multiple Partners. The only issue I have is that...there's no romance in it. And do you know how hard it is to sub a story that doesn't have a romance element in it?

I've been looking at various publishers online and I'm having problems finding the right fit for this book. Most of them want erotic romance, which is nice, but not what I'm writing. Not this one, anyway.

Apparently, I'm not the only one having this problem. Who thought finding a place for a story full of very hot sex would be that difficult? I'm not finished with it yet, but I'm close, and it's bugging me. I want to submit it. I want people to read it and love it. I know I do!

So, if you have any suggestions or advice, I'd welcome them all. On that note, I'm off to write a *fans self* very hot scene.

Em x

2 comments:

Secretia said...

Inside, that's what we all want. We want it inside....

Secretia

Willsin Rowe said...

Check these out, Emma.

http://erotica.fictionfactor.com/markets.html
http://www.erotica-readers.com/ERA/G/Call_For_Submissions.htm

There should be something out there for ya!