Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whatcha reading?



Surprising as it is, the weather here in the, Las Vegas desert, has been gloomy and gray these last few days. According to the weather report, we're due for more of this for the next few days, and if we are really lucky, we might even see some snow up on the mountains.

It's perfect reading weather. I'm thinking of heading down to the book store and was hoping you, our wonderful readers, might provide me with some tasty titles to search for.

So, tell me, what hot books would you recommend?


1 comment:

Willsin Rowe said...

I don't know if it would be available in the US, but "Affection" by Krissy Kneen is an amazing read. http://textpublishing.com.au/books-and-authors/book/affection/
She's an author here in my home town. She writes erotica, but this is an erotic memoir.