Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Beware the Grump

you still mad?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I've got nothing of substance to post. Last week I said one of my goals was to quit smoking. I'm here to report, I've gone a week.

Everyone, including my cat's are scared of me.

My daughter keeps calling me, grumpy mommy. She told me she wants to go have a sleep over at her friends house soon.

My husband has started offering to go to the store for whatever minor items we might be running out of. He stepped out for 20 minutes last night to get some toilet paper, even though we had a 24 pack sitting in the garage. He also mentioned he want's to work overtime ... to help with the money situation around here. Right!

Of course, all grumpy behavior aside, if you ask them what is better, a smoking mom or a non-smoking mom, they will say not smoking.

Let's just hope the grumpies leave soon.

Sigh

I want a smoke!

5 comments:

Secretia said...

Congratulations on giving up smoking. You gave yourself more years of good living!

Secretia

Willsin Rowe said...

That's gotta be tough, Rozlyn. Maybe your hubby should take a leaf out of Jenna's hubby's book and start giving you a massage whenever you get grumpy.

Rozlyn Sparks said...

I wish my hubby gave massages.

=(

Day 7. I'm really beginning to feel sorry for the family. I'm just a bear to deal with right now.

Jenna Alexander said...

Keep it up - it will get better!

I'm not grumpy Willsin! Stressed - not grumpy. You call me grumpy one more time and...

Ok, I'm a little grumpy. :-)

Willsin Rowe said...

Oh...I kind of implied that, didn't I? It was meant as two separate statements...HONEST! I should have reversed it. "When you get grumpy, perhaps hubby should etc."