Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Location, Location, Location…

Apologies, Em, for purloining your story title, but it seems to fit…

Sex, at its most primal core, is a pretty repetitive act. That goes there, this does that, there you go. Of course, if reproduction was the only reason for sex then we’d all be looking for something else to write. These days, thankfully, it's got a lot more going for it. There are plenty of elements we can change, like positions, wardrobe, whizz-bang gadgetry…you can even expand your – ahem – circle of friends.

In my experience, one of the easiest and most refreshing ways to spice things up is a change of location. It doesn’t necessarily need to be somewhere crazy (although what better way to get the juices flowing than adding the risk of being caught, maybe even arrested)? Recently here in Australia we had a minor incident. If you do a Google search on the words Sydney Clocktower Lovers, you’ll see what I mean.

I’ve never quite gone that far, myself. The backs of cars, the fronts of cars, a rocky outcrop between two crowded beaches, that kind of thing. Sometimes, though, it’s the situation, rather than the location that makes it naughty. When I was 20, my girlfriend and I had a naughty quickie in a single bed. Nothing too risky about that, I suppose…unless you consider the other couple sleeping in the bed across the room. At least, we think they were sleeping…

So what about you all? Where’s the craziest place you’ve done it? Was it public or private? Mile-high or underwater? (And I will eat them in the rain, and in the dark and on a train, and in a car, and in a tree...)

2 comments:

Emma Hillman said...

I had to think about that one *starts singing Memooooories*.

Uhm, let's just say hands got busy in quite a few places: in a crowded movie theatre (I even remember the film...'Good Will Hunting'!); in the car; lying under the duvet in my old bed with the door open and my parents walking back and forth...I was holding up a book, trying to look as if I was reading and my boyfriend at the time (now my husband) was faking sleep. Hey, it worked! And it was hot. Very hot. Did I mention hot?

PS: Willsin, no worries about the title. You're right...it does fit perfectly!

Jenna Alexander said...

Ha ha

I've had lots of experiences in lakes. It's just so much fun to "swim" under the moonlight.

The bathroom of a friend's house during a party.

Oh - just remembered - a nasty bathroom at a softball tournament.

But the best place was in a tree on a golf course. I'm serious.