Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ever been to a Slumber Party?

I've been struggling for ideas lately and in need of some serious inspiration. Sex, or should I say writing about it has become bland and mundane, something it should definitely not be.

Sigh

So I need some inspiration. Some sexy inspiration.

It got me thinking of Slumber Parties

There are various companies out there like this one, but this is the only one I have ever been to.

For those not in the know, it's a party where you get a private showing of the latest and greatest products to enhance sexual pleasure between you and your lover/partner/whatever. Think of the old fashion Tupperware parties, only add alcohol and sexy toys. Yeah, that makes for a good evening.

Sorry fellas, its ladies only. And no, guys, before you think it. Items are not tested at the party, only explained and sold.

It's been years since I had the opportunity to go. I used to have a friend who was a rep, but she stopped selling a long time ago. They are so much fun.

These things are wonderful for inspiration as well as... well.. you get the idea.

Sex toys could add a nice little kinky twist in a storyline. Books on the various positions could help with descriptions in my writing. So, yeah, I'm definitely thinking it's time to find one of these parties and go. For inspirational purposes of course. =)

Any of you ever been to one?

4 comments:

Secretia said...

We never got much sleep at them, because of all the boy talk, drinking, and sneaking around all nite. Was much fun!

Secretia

Jenna Alexander said...

What a great name for these kind of sales gatherings. There is a different company in my area and the name they use is boring. So boring that I can't even think of it.

No I haven't been to one but they sounds very fun!

Jenna

Gregorio Martino said...

I have been to a lingerie party where I was the only man. Now that was fun. :)

Rozlyn Sparks said...

Jenna, I'm sure there are tons of companies out there like this. These are fun.

Gregorio, I've never been to a lingerie party. I bet those are fun.

Secretia, LoL no, these aren't parties for sleeping.