Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

When you just aren't in the mood...

...to write. (you thought I was going to say something else, didn't you? Don't worry, I'll get to that in a moment.)

This week's been a rough one. I won't bore you with the details. Suffice to say, Murphy's Law has been in effect and I am feeling drained and uninspired.

So writing has been a bit difficult.

I know, I know, I can hear the distant chants of, "NaNo" in the air. I'm not shirking my responsibilities. I'll reach my daily goal. Even if it takes all night.

But before that, I'd like to extend the "Hump Day" post and give you some more eye candy and musical distractions (or inspiration, depending on how you see it).

Enjoy...

Taken from the POE, Hello CD. Junkie

I know how to wear the costume
I know how to wear the mask
I even like the feel of having to ask

I like the sound of your whistle
I like the way you wear your grin
I even like the taste of my will caving in

I'm not a junkie for your love, I'm not a junkie

Don't tell the captain
Don't you tell him what I've done






Now a warning...

This one is not to listen to while at work or in the presence of children. This song is pure sexy goodness and quite explicit. So send everyone out of the room and listen to this if you really want to get in the mood to write a good sex scene.

You've been warned. Enjoy...

Lovage - Music to Make Love to Your Old Lady By - "Sex (I'm A)"



Lyrics can be found here

2 comments:

Secretia said...

Rozlyn, you weren't kidding! That was extremely seductive. It almost made me touch myself at work, like you said, it's dangerously good.

Secretia

Rozlyn Sparks said...

We aim to please. =p

Oddly enough in a weird round about way, my husband introduced me to this song, or should I say one of the singers in this song. The guy Mike Patton, is some kind of musical guru and while looking into some of his various work, I ran into this group and then found their CD. (yes, I spend entirely too much time on the internet researching random stuff.)

Anyway, OMG every song on this CD is sexy good. Great mood music for writing sex.... Look them up sometime, the group is called Lovage.