Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Wait is Over....



And the winners are….

MarieMarch

And

Secretia


Yay!!
..
Thank you so much for following our blog or commenting. I will be sending out your copies of “Go Ahead and Try” soon! Marie - I couldn't find your blog or email address - can you please comment with your contact information? Or email me privately at jascribbles (at) gmail (dot) com

For those of you who would still like to read a copy it can be found at eXcessica:

http://excessica.com/index.php/books/go-ahead-and-try-by-jenna-alexander/


And at Smashwords:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/5483

I think it’s also at Fictionwise, Omni Lit, etc. etc. Selena Kitt is so fabulous about getting our stories out there. I don’t know how she does it all.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

I am having an anniversary of sorts this week as well. Exactly one year ago I posted my first short story on www.Desdmona.com - The Tank for review.

So, so, so much has happened in the last year. I’ve learned a lot about writing, the epublishing world, critique sites, blogs, query letters, and much more. Writing and being published is a big commitment.

This past year has been an exciting life changing experience for me. I now know that I want to try harder, learn more and do better. (When I can find the time.) I really want a book in print. I honestly want to walk into Barnes and Noble and see my name on a cover, on the shelf.
..
Oh how I’d love to walk into my small town library, pick my book off the New Release area and ask them, “Would you like me to autograph this for you?”

2 comments:

Secretia said...

That day will come! Your books will be on the shelves of many stores.

Secretia

Jenna Alexander said...

Thanks Secretia!!