Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Too much Caffeine!

Is there such a thing? Ha! In this group, I doubt it.




But... As I sip my, Peppermint Mocha and ponder the temptation of bouncing around my living room like a crazed maniac, I do have to question, how much caffeine is too much?

Idle hands are the devils workshop and these idle hands have been busy making coffee. Lot's of coffee.

I've gotten to spend quite a bit more time at home, something I am not use to at all. It's weird being at home when you are so used to the daily grind of work. I've never been laid off before. I've always been a working girl. (not that kind! Sheesh, you think this is an erotica site or something!). It's going to take me a little while to get use to this whole thing. There is just too much free time.

I think I have doubled my regular caffeine intake in this first week at home, just because its so darn accessible.

I should mention that I'm arms reach away from a case of redbull, soda, a fresh container of coffee, and a new box of black tea. Basically, I have a veritable smorgasbord of caffeinated beverages all around me.

Need a quick break from writing, go make another pot of coffee.
Thirsty, have a redbull.
Water? What's that? Who needs water when you don't have to pay .75 for a soda in the machine anymore. Grab a coke!

Pounding heart and racing mind aside, The week has been very productive for writing. I wonder how much of that is coffee fueled. LoL.

So anyone else overdoing it a bit with the caffeine lately?






2 comments:

Secretia said...

Recently I doubled the amount of coffee I drink and I feel a lot better!

Ryan said...

This is funny, because I've tried to reduce the amount of caffeinated products I've been drinking. And you wanna know the side effect? I've slept a lot more this week. And, I haven't written a single thing. I'm going to hang my head in shame now, and go get a coke.