Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A late introduction...

Hello again, y'all. After waxing lyrical last week about magnificently malleable mammaries, I wondered if a little more information about the inner Willsin might be in order. After all, anyone can talk about boobies, but who else can talk about me? And just what are they saying? What have you heard? Do they like me? Tell me everything!
So anyway, here are some choice cuts of Willsin Rowe...
I fall in love with a scent, a playful expression or an act of casual intimacy more easily than with physical beauty. When confronted by both I am a lost cause.
I have done many things over and over. I have done even more things only once. I have half-done more things than I care to admit.
I visited Europe with the aching need to see Scotland, and succumbed to the clich├ęs when I fell in love with Paris instead. I don’t yet know if I can ski, speak Italian or keep calm in a life-threatening situation, but I have my suspicions.
I play bass in a swampy blues band. I love to sing and don’t let my voice get in the way.
Since I became a parent the crises of employment have paled. I commute to and from work on a motorbike. When I ride I am a lone wolf, a hunter, almost primeval, and for twenty minutes at a time, I am in control of my destiny.
I love the complications of English and the naturistic charm that results. I fear that streamlining it allows function to usurp form. The greatest beauties in nature are neither efficient nor consistent.
I am intelligent but not sensible. I am polite but inappropriate. I am passionate but fearful. I am honest but reticent. I am neither stylish enough nor scruffy enough to be cool.

4 comments:

Secretia said...

That's a cool mini-biography.

Jenna Alexander said...

I wish we all lived closer together so we could get together for a drink. I have a feeling it would be one hell of a hysterical time!!

Jenna

Rozlyn Sparks said...

Well Willsin, it sounds as though you are quite a handfull and we are happy to have you around!

Great personality-filled intro.

Roz

Willsin Rowe said...

Thanks, y'all. Thangyewverrymuuuurch...