Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Even More About Covers


Well - I am having a difficult time staying away from the internet and blogging so …. I’m back.

I will piggy back on Em’s post above. I firmly believe the visual aspect of publishing is very important. Since we are all sitting at our computers we can feel more connected to an author by seeing an image.

Like this lovely banner Emma made for me:



She’s very talented isn’t she?


With my stories I generally do not have a difficult time thinking of cover art. For me a cover image can come to mind instantly. What I do have a hard time doing is creating a digital version of that image. We are so lucky to have talented people around us.

I am working on a free read. It is an erotica super short story that I am hoping will appear on eXcessica. I sent the story to Emma and told her it is a masturbation themed story about a college student having a little fun in the library.

This is the cover she created and I just love it.



I will let you all know when the story is available.

3 comments:

Secretia said...

That will be very popular, since we all love playing with ourselves :)

Secretia

Emma Hillman said...

*bows* :)

Willsin Rowe said...

Even without text I'd absolutely love that cover...is that the sunrise I can see?