Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Win a Sexy Story - Yes You!!




Blogger is messing with my head and screwing up my line spacing. :-) Ahhh - is it time to open that bottle of wine yet? Oops - it's only 8:00 a.m.

I am giving away a free copy (or two) of my short sexy story “Go Ahead and Try”


It’s a fun, contemporary, m/f, erotica story about Troy and the devil who loves him, Sandy.

If you’d like to be entered to win a copy just follow us or leave a comment on one of my posts.

Here is an excerpt:

Troy’s ex-girlfriend Sandy, is an evil woman. She arms herself with a deadly pout weapon and a lip licking technique purchased from a local voodoo priestess. Her departure from his life embarrassed him personally and ruined him financially. Troy despises her and never wants to see her again. The breakup made him the talk of the town for months. So much so that ladies from his mom’s church stopped by with cakes, casseroles, and money.

Now she stands before him once again using her charms in an attempt to wiggle her way back into his life. Surely he won’t say yes, will he? What could she possibly do to make him change his mind?

EXCERPT:
..

Sandy looked up into my eyes. “I just came here to ask you a favor.”
..

This last line was delivered with her killer move; licking her lips. This little gesture was so seductive, it sent out such a wave of lust, I swear she bought it from a local voodoo priestess. She’d most likely used the money from my checking account.
..

“Whatever it is, the answer is no.”
..

She tugged lightly on the sleeve of my shirt like a little kid. Looking back at her was a mistake. She pulled out her pout weapon. Maybe it was a two for one special from the voodoo priestess. She was really going for the full treatment right off the bat.
..

“Troy, I just need somewhere to crash for a day or two, that’s all. Three days tops and I will be out of your life.” Sandy’s begging was accompanied by her acrylic nails tickling the inside of my elbow.
..

“You are out of your ever loving, fucking mind if you think I’ll let you through that door.” I blocked her face with my palm. “Don’t even try to bat your eyelashes at me.”
..

She leaned in, pointing her cute little button nose up at me. While distracted by the closeness of her freckles, she slipped her hands under my greasy t-shirt. In a wave of fingers and nails, she ran her hands up my stomach and chest. Unfortunately, I was unable to suppress my reaction as I sucked in some air.
..

I pushed her back gently. “Sandy, there is nothing you can possibly do to change my mind. You have put me through hell and I would be dumber than a monkey on crack to let you back into my life.”
..


Thanks for reading. I will pull the winners after Nov. 2nd and announce them here!

Publisher: eXcessica Publishing
Length: Short
Heat Level: 3
Genre: M/F Erotica – HumorBuy Link: http://excessica.com/index.php/books/go-ahead-and-try-by-jenna-alexander/

4 comments:

Secretia said...

Everything you write is special.

Ryan said...

Where do I sign up:)

Jenna Alexander said...

Thanks Secretia!

Ryan you are signed up automatically by following this blog. I think you'd like this one.

Thanks for playing

Jenna

Sarah Levin Colter said...

I definitely want to be in the contest. It looks awesome! :)