Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sick Sex


Ahhh Chooo!!!!
.
The flu outbreak has me thinking about Sick Sex. Not sick as in disturbing but sick as in boogers, fevers, and body aches. Let’s face it, if a cold is lingering or being passed back and forth between you and your partner, sooner or later you’re going to have to have Sick Sex.

I define Sick Sex as doing the deed without breathing on each other or being face to face at all. It’s gentle due to the body aches and not very long lasting or creative. Usually Sick Sex is pretty pathetic and merely pacifies the participants until they feel better.

Sick Sex is often followed by Wet, Sloppy Sex or I’m Going to Fuck the Shit Out of You Sex.

This got me thinking about all the titles given to the act of having sex.

Here are a few off the top of my head:

Loud Sex - which is also called: Kids are at Grandma's Sex or Kitchen Counter Sex

Quickie - yep, we know this one

Naughty Quickie - this can happen in the bathroom during a boring dinner party

Lazy Sex - slow and wonderful

Ok - the ones I listed are pretty common. I’m pretty sure you all have some great types and titles of your own. Let’s see what you’ve got.

7 comments:

Secretia said...

Sick sex in my house. I want it, he wants it. One or both of us has a bad cold or cough or something worse. So we just do it to each other. Not With each other, TO EACH OTHER. I want him to stick it in me and make me orgasm, so I have myself ready for it to happen fast. He's even more ready, he wants to cum in a few strokes. We do it, we get in the shower we hardly talk about it. It's sick in more ways than one. be we got some of what we needed. That's what you wanted to hear about!

Sarah Levin Colter said...

I love this blog! Sick sex sounds hot - feverish even. :)

mariemarch said...

Hallway Sex: Is when the healthy person wants to have sex with the sick person. He's coming from one end of the hallway with a hopeful expression, you're coming from the opposite direction gripping the walls for support until you can flop on the bed. You come within a hairsbreadth of each other. He says, "So, how 'bout it?" Whereas you reply, "F**K YOU!" This is Hallway Sex.

Ryan said...

Hallway sex is my only experience with sick sex. Lol.

Jenna Alexander said...

Great examples. Ryan you may have to try Sneaky Sex.

Sneak up on her.

UGH you guys are never going to believe this .... I'm sick!!!

I thought I was done with this crap and it's back!! And worse!

mariemarch said...

Well, I've got H1N1~~no sex of ANY kind for me! Feel better Jenna. :)

Rozlyn Sparks said...

I can't even think of sex when I'm sick. =( I just want to curl up into a little ball and NyQuil coma myself.