Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Sexy shorts


Hot bods alert! *grins*

Maybe you don't know but I'm big on dialogue...it's one of my favorite things. I was writing earlier today and had an internal debate about sentences that catch the reader's attention. You see, for example, one of my favorite lines (in erotica, in case you hadn't guessed it!) is anything along the lines of "I want to taste you." or variants (just change the verb!).
A friend of mine absolutely loves one that goes "I claim her." That just does it for her.
So I've decided to compile a list of all those little sentences that get our motors running... Here goes a few of mine:
"I want to taste you."
"How do you like it?"
"You're mine."
"Ride me, baby."
"Come for me."
Any others you can think of?
Photos @ Flickr.com

3 comments:

Secretia said...

"More than a mouthful!"

Secretia

Sarah Levin Colter said...

Awesome!

Rozlyn Sparks said...

I can't think of phases right now... I'm drooling over those pictures. LoL