Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Ramblings of a writer


Excuse me for the ramblings to come but I've been home sick for the past two days and I'm not fully there. Blame the allergy meds!
So on Monday, my first novel-sized 'Yes, No, Maybe' will be published as an e-book and paperback. I can't wait and yet I'm slowly getting quite panicked. It's the second book in a series, it's not a sequel per se but it involves both characters from "Location, Location, Location", only years later.

It's difficult to explain why I'm getting nervous but I think it's because LLL got great reviews. And I hope people aren't disappointed with the new one. It starts like LLL and then the mood changes and let's just say...there's drama.

I've always thought I was better at writing romantic comedy, even though one of my best friends keeps telling me I'm great at writing drama. Eh, what do I know?

Well, apparently not much because I'm here and I'm nervous!

I'm guessing being on meds is probably not helping, nor is being stuck at home! So I guess I have no choice but to wait for next week and hope for the best.

And keep writing. Always.

Photo Credit


On another note entirely, who loves Glee? I started watching Episode 2 the other night and ended up watching all the other ones I had in stock because I just couldn't stop. Then I downloaded all the songs available on iTunes.
Love it!

Em x

3 comments:

Secretia said...

Keep writing is the best advice. You know you are good at your work.

Secretia

Jenna Alexander said...

Yes - keep writing. I'm sure everyone will love the book.

Glee - I tried watching it and found it ok but I heard so much hype about it I was expecting more.

It is good though.

Get better soon Em!!!

Jenna

Sarah Colter said...

I haven't seen Glee. Another show on my 'to watch' list. :)

You're an awesome writer, hon. :)