Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

Roz: It's hump day again, so let's get in the mood...



Photo Credit


In my fantasy
You look good entwined
In my hair and skin and spit and sweat and spilled red wine
You're my deep secret
I'm your pantomime
I'll just move my hands
I promise You'll see what I mean

Incubus - Pantomime Monuments & Melodies CD.





Your fingertips...your fingertips

Sometimes I feel it burning
That deep and primal yearning
I feel it burn, burn, burning
I try live without it
But then I think about
Those fingertips, those fingertips, those fingertips

Chorus:
Anyone will do, anyone will do
Could be you

It's in the way they move and
They catch that simple groove and
They tell a story all their own about the human
heart alone
I try to get a grip but I find I always slip on fingertips
Those fingertips, those fingertips
Poe - Fingertips
..
..
Em:
Lovely pics, Roz!
Here's some lyrics that I've been singing in my head all morning:
We'd be at the club, the restaurant, the grocery store or the movies
Kissing and touching with my hands all over your booty
Backstreet Boys - PDA
1. Love my Boys. New album 'This Is Us' is out now, go buy it!
2. The lyrics make me think of "Location, Location, Location"...
Grocery store? Check. Movies? Check. Club? Check.
A happy Em. Check!

3 comments:

Secretia said...

That's saying what you really need "anyone will do". It's very honest, I respect that.

Secretia

Sarah Colter said...

Sorry I didn't get the chance to add to this blog, but it's perfect just the way it is! I love the lyrics and the pictures!

Jenna Alexander said...

Very nice ladies!!

Jenna