Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Emergency!!



Sunday is not my normal day to blog but I have a huge emergency on my hands here.

I am out of sugar!!

I love my coffee with lots of cream and sugar. Yesterday I thought to myself – better go grocery shopping before tomorrow morning.

But I didn’t ugh!!

Today I had just enough sugar for my first cup. I haven’t showered all weekend (sorry TMI) and I look like a homeless person so I can’t run and grab a cup.

YIKES.

Time to wake the hubby and send him out on a coffee run! Or maybe I could send the kiddo over to the neighbors and have him borrow a cup of sugar like in the olden days.

“My mom is a scary looking neurotic mess this morning and she needs more coffee. Can we please borrow some sugar?”
~ Jenna

6 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

My neighbor is always borrowing crap from me so occasionally when we run out of stuff, we think nothing of asking him for something. Of course, first thing in the morning he'd still be asleep!

Secretia said...

I needed to borrow a cup of Coffee, so I could see to make my coffee.

Secretia

Sarah Colter said...

I don't drink sugar in my coffee, but I would panic if we were out of cream! I hope you never have to go through that again, hon! :)

Girl Meets Gun said...

lol! ...I don't drink coffee first thing in the morning because...well...this is also TMI but it runs right through me! lol. So I wait til later. After noon, at least. Hahaha. :)

Hope you got your coffee today!

Jenna Alexander said...

I got my sugar everyone!! I had to make the second cup with brown sugar while I was waiting for the real stuff to arrive!!
ha ha

Sarah Levin Colter said...

I have never tried brown sugar with coffee. Now I'm going to have to give it a try - even if it totally grosses me out. LOL! I'm sure it's not so bad. :)