Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

Em:
Some lyrics to start your day and hopefully inspire you:

It's the way that you move
It's the way that you taste
It's the way that you know how to turn up the heat
You're doin' it (You're doin' it)
Oh I'm thirsting for you
Every night, every day
Got a hunger inside and it won't go away
You're doin' it


(© Liberty X - 'Doin' It')

It's an old song but I thought you guys would like it.
I keep thinking of vampires when I listen to it! :)

..
Also, I thought I'd share one of my eye candies with you.

Here is Robbie Williams, my first love (well, I was 12!):



..
..

For some reason I am into tummies and back tattoos.

: - )
Jenna
Photo credit





***

From Sarah

I had to share this today. WWE's John Morrison was on 'Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader' last night. It was hilarious. He's smart, but he's not smarter than a fifth grader.




7 comments:

Emma Hillman said...

So, how many tattoos do you have, Jenna? :)

Rozlyn Sparks said...

Yes Jenna? How many do you have?

Secretia Teller said...

Well they do look good, tummies and back tattoos. I may get a tattoo soon.

Secretia

Sarah Colter said...

I love tattoos, Jenna! I have a couple of them, myself. :)

Jenna Alexander said...

I can't get any of those questions right either on that show!

No tattoos for me. maybe some day.

hee hee

franzi said...

mister williams is one hot eye candy for sure! i was 11 back when i first laid eyes on him...gosh...he get's better every year

franzi

Emma Hillman said...

Franzi - Finally, someone who agrees with me! I've been trying to open people's eyes to Robbie's charm/sexiness/hotness for years. *grins*
And yet, he does improve with age. Can't wait for the new album. And to watch him on the X Factor next week.

Thanks for the comment!
Em