Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Hump Day



Each Wednesday the authors of Coffee Fueled Erotica will provide you with fun and sexy pictures, quotes, and links.


You won’t want to miss these…

..

..




..


..




..


..
Em:
I asked a friend what I should write in my blog and she said "Half-naked men!"
... So there you go:


Photo Credit




Yummy! How easy would it be to imagine him as a medieval warrior?
(Or just naked, standing in your bathroom? :)
..
And some lyrics that I find very sexy:
She melts, melts herself all over me
A sexy candle but so much hotter
Pain is just pleasure with the volume up
...
I want it louder


(© Ne-Yo)
I keep thinking that I need to use them in a story, as a premise or even a quote.
There's just something about them that makes me tick... Good job, Ne-Yo!

***

From Sarah:


Everybody who knows me knows I love wrestling.

I've had people ask me why I waste my time watching grown men beat each other up. I usually just tell them that I'm a lifelong fan and that my father wrestled for a living. But here's a pretty good reason, too.




6 comments:

Jenna Alexander said...

I need to print a copy of this last guy and tape him to the side of my computer screen. What a perfect example of a hero for my next story.

Man-sicle

Jenna

Rozlyn Sparks said...

Oooh, you aren't kidding Jenna, that last guy is HOT!

Emma Hillman said...

Too blond for me :p

Sarah Colter said...

I can get you lots of great pics of the last guy. His name is John Morrison, and he's definitely a sexy boy. That's not a 6-pack - it's a 12-pack. LOL!

Secretia Teller said...

This is gonna be a very popular blog!

Sarah Colter said...

We sure hope so! Thanks so much!